The Covalify HIPAA-compliant platform and end-user applications support current versions of the following browsers on Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android operating systems: Google Chrome Apple Safari Mozilla Firefox Microsoft Edge Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
The Covalify HIPAA-compliant platform authenticated DataPages require third-party cookies to be enabled. If you are using a browser with third-party cookies disabled or cross-site tracking prevention enabled, you cannot log in to Covalify applications or may have issues filtering data in reports. In this case, a default system message will be displayed to notify you of the issue.
HOW TO ENABLE COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER
The following section provides steps to enable cookies and cross-site tracking in various browsers:
- Go to Customize and control Google Chrome in the top right corner, and click Settings.
- Go to Privacy and security.
- Click Cookies and other site data. Select the Allow all cookies radio button
SAFARI ON MAC OS
- Go to Safari -> Preferences and click Privacy.
- Uncheck the following options:
- Prevent cross-site tracking
- Block all cookies
SAFARI ON IOS (IPHONE AND IPAD)
- Go to Settings -> Safari.
- Under Privacy and Security, turn off the following options:
- Prevent Cross-Site Tracking
- Block All Cookies
- Go to the Open menu in the top right corner, and click Privacy Protections.
- Under Enhanced Tracking Protection, click Go to Privacy Settings.
- Select the Standard or Custom radio button. If the Custom option is selected, do not select All third-party cookies or All cookies.
- Go to Settings and more in the top right corner, and click Settings.
- Click Site permissions -> Cookies and site data. Set the following options:
- Enable Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended).
- Disable Block third-party cookies.
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 11
- Go to Tools in the top right corner, and click Internet options.
- In the Privacy tab, click Advanced.
- Select Accept under Third-party Cookies.
- Click OK.